A plumbing emergency can be expensive and cause significant problems beyond the immediate-such as damage to your floors, walls or even the foundation. An emergency plumber, one that responds quickly and works day and night, is an excellent resource in case of an emergency, the best thing you can do is to prevent disaster in the first place. We've gathered a few issues you should keep an eye out for that may signify that a plumbing emergency is imminent.
If you notice any of the signs below, call us at Stahl Plumbing right away-being proactive could prevent you from requiring emergency services in the future.
- High Water Bills - If your water bill is suddenly higher than usual, this could be a sign there is a hidden leak somewhere. Having a plumber check things out could save you money in more ways than one.
- Reduced Water Pressure - When your water pressure is low, and it did not use to be, there could be an issue with your pipes deep beneath your home.
- Can't Get Water Hot Enough - A water heater that isn't able to keep up with your household needs could be one that is about to go out-repairing or replacing may be needed.
- Stains or Dampness on Ceilings or Walls - When you have a slow leak, one of the first signs could be discoloration on a lower floor ceiling or wall.
- Noticeable Leaks - When a leak is bad enough that you can see it, you probably should have it fixed before it starts causing damage.
- Cracks in Walls or Foundations - These issues are often caused by plumbing problems. It should be noted that cracks usually only get worse over time, so quick response is vital.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Heating & AC Services
While noting these signs can help you notice many plumbing problems before they become critical, sometimes an unexpected issue can occur. If you find yourself in need of an emergency plumber Pittsburgh residents should call the best-the team at Stahl Plumbing.